Translate

Saturday 9 March 2013

Top 10 albums of 2012/13 so far - my opinion

At last somewhere where I can throw my opinions out to the world on music. I may of course find this difficult as I don't like it when people disagree (my wife thinks that I'm pretty pretentious and precious about music) but what the hey! Rather than start by reviewing an album I thought I'd do something I've always wanted to do and do a top 10 list! The following is a personal list of the best new albums added to the Library Catalogue in the last 12 months (I should have known that I wouldn't have been able to keep it down to 10!):

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you on First Aid Kit. It is a marvellous piece of Scandinavian Alt-Country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - why is it that our Nothern European cousin's are making such amazing music at the moment?! Fantastic video for The Lion's Roar as-well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gekHV9DIjHc

    ReplyDelete

All comments are seen by Library staff before being published so please keep it clean and coherent!